Thursday, November 1, 2012

$ave $ on Gas!





It's hard to believe that when Jordan was around 1 (12 years ago) gas was UNDER ONE DOLLAR per gallon!!!

A few years ago gas shot up to over $5.00 per gallon!


Now gas hovers somewhere between $3 & $4 per gallon.

How in the world can we save $ on gas???

About a year ago I stumbled on a website called Gas Buddy.  It's pretty cool - you can go to the site & see how much gas is pretty much anywhere.  
Good but not very convenient when you are already out & about.  I also don't really remember to go online before I walk out the door.


A little over 6 months ago I found out they now have an app - a GREAT FREE app!  Search for Gas Buddy on your smart phone & get the free app - then no matter where you are you will always know where the least expensive gas is!  

With the app you can search for gas buy price or location.  
You can also update gas prices without having to log in.


I love it - I was able to get gas for $2.99/gal last night!
Thanks Gas Buddy!!!


FYI - a little birdy told me that gas is typically least expensive on Wednesdays...  

No comments:

Post a Comment