Monday, October 15, 2012

Girls Night!

I know that A LOT of you can relate when I say that I am in 
TOTAL need of some GIRL TIME!!!

We get so caught up in everyday life - doing everything for everyone else.
We 'run out' of time for our girlfriends & ourselves.

I wish I could have about:
  • 5 minutes to just take a shower without someone standing by the shower door banging on it.
  • 5 minutes to have some ADULT conversation!
  • 5 minutes to have GIRL time with NO SPORTS talk!
We came up with an idea to make time for the relationships in our lives that matter.  To make girl time.  To make time for ourselves!
& so...The Real Housewives of the QC (Queen City) was born!
Our goal is to get together at least once a month for vent, laugh, hangout & I'm sure at some point cry.

Here are some of our nights!

Favorite Things Party

LDIY - Ladies Do It Yourself Home Depot Nights

Sip & Shop (coming soon)

Cookie Exchange (coming soon)


No comments:

Post a Comment