Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!"

I have been having a lot of growing pains lately.
Growing pains in:
faith
self
relationships...

Sometimes it seems as if the weight of the world is on my soldiers.
I am in a woman's Bible study & we are doing the book Fearless - by Max Lucado right now.  It is a good series & something that I really am needing right now.  It honestly kinda seems like a big support group - right on time.

One of the ladies said today, 'It's not - God won't put more on you then you can handle, it's God won't put more on you than HE can handle.'

So I guess I am going to be quite the muscle woman by the time the dust clears...

For now I just need to keep on keeping on!

No comments:

Post a Comment